Fly back to the Main Home page
Copyright notice: The documents distributed by this serever have
been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright © and all
rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright
holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here
electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this
information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each
author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the
explicit permission of the copyright holders. ACM published documents
are © Copyright 199x by ACM, Inc.; Springer-Verlag
published documents are © Springer-Verlag;
and IEEE published documents are
© 199x IEEE, under these conditions.
- Rethnakaran Pulikkoonattu, P.K.Venkataraghavan and Tapan Ray, A
Modified Non Coherent PN Code Acquisition Scheme, Proc. of the IEEE
International Conference on Wireless Communication and Networking
Conference (WCNC), March
21-25, 2004, Atlanta,U.S.A. [PDF][PS]
- Rethnakaran Pulikkoonattu, Theory of Linearizing Complex
Modulated Signals, Specifically Gaussian Modulated Signals. [Unpublished Document].
- Orthogonal Frequency Division
- List Decoding
of Claude Elwood Shannon published on the Wolfram, Eric
Weissteins World Of Mathematics (Science World).
- Modified NC Detector, IEEE
Wirleess Conference 2004
- Singular Value
- Adaptive Filtering , Wiener Filter Analysis. Synopsys Inc.
- Adaptive Filtering , Kalman Filter Illustrated. Synopsys Inc.
- Algebraic Geometry
Algebraic Geometric Codes.
- Space Time Coding,
Mathematics behind it. Synopsys Inc.
- Error Correcting
Codes:- Approching the Capacity
Curve. The Turbo Codes. Synopsys Inc.
- Fast Fourier
Algorithms and Appplications.
Inherent Mathematical beauty of FFT. Synopsys Professional
Services, Synopsys Inc.
- Rethnakaran Pulikkoonattu and Prem Sagar,
Fixed Point Design methodology
using COSSAP. (Synopsys
Specific) methodology note, describing the design flow of the
System design from Algorithms to Floating Point and then to Fixed Point
Implementation using COSSAP. Wireless and Broadband
Communications, Synopsys Professional Services, Synopsys.
- Chebycheff and Markoff Bounds. Synopsys.
- Solution to a problem on Recursion, a
in smc (Sasken Math Club).
- Solution to a Functional Algebra problem
smc (Sasken Math Club).
- Solution to a problem on Ordered
posted on email@example.com.
- Inverse of Block Matrix,Synopsys.
- Solution to an IMO Problem posted on
- Least Square Estimate, Proof through SVD.
Digital Communication Solutions, Synopsys.
Please send your valuable comments and feedback through E-Mail at ratnu at ieee dot org
This page has been accessed times